This delicious and refreshing sorbet is easy to prepare, full of flavour and perfect for these scorching Summer evenings.
- ¾ cup sugar
- 375ml water
- 2 large mangoes, peeled and cubed
- 150g fresh strawberries, hulled and sliced
- 500g frozen raspberries
- 250g frozen blackberries
- fresh berries for serving
- In a small saucepan, bring sugar and water to a boil. Cook and stir until the sugar has dissolved, and then set the sugar syrup aside to cool.
- Place all the fruit and the cool sugar syrup in the jug of a food processor. Cover and process until smooth.
- Pour into a heart-shaped stoneware casserole and freeze for 1 hour.
- Whisk the mixture vigorously and then return to the freezer for a further 30 minutes; whisk again and then allow the sorbet to freeze overnight.
- Top with a few fresh berries and a sprig of mint, and serve in chilled stoneware ramekins.
Recipe and photo courtesy of Le Creuset
We would love to see your creations, so please take some pictures and post them to facebook, twitter or instagram and hashtag #baytreebakes